Waterman, eds. Sachs 54 Fall North and Bob Smietana 54 Fall Cavanaugh 53 Spring Kennedy, 52 Fall Van Til, 52 Fall Brooks, 52 Fall HEAD, Tom.
KeMU Library OPAC catalog › Details for: Economic justice in a flat world :
Johnson, 51 Spring Medaille, 51 Spring Claar and Robin J. Klay, 50 Fall Waterman, 49 Spring Brooks, 49 Spring Ekelund Jr. Hebert, and Robert D. Tollison, 49 Spring Miller, 49 Spring Nelson, 49 Spring Woods, Jr. McNamara, Paul E. Barrett and Daniel G. Anderson and Peter J.
Eric Schansberg. NEAL, Derek. WEBB, Bruce. GWIN, C. Dutt and K Jameson, eds. Togowsky, Linda A.
No—I want to keep shopping. Order by , and we can deliver your NextDay items by. In your cart, save the other item s for later in order to get NextDay delivery.
We moved your item s to Saved for Later. There was a problem with saving your item s for later. You can go to cart and save for later there. Shop now. Report incorrect product info or prohibited items. Steven Rundle.
- Foreign Aid, Development Strategies, and Poverty Reduction by Christopher B. Barrett :: SSRN!
- Gray Rainbow (Japanese Edition)?
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now.
- An Arcadian Vision : Giving Form to Faith.
- An Academic Society for Christians in the Economics Profession.
- Great Commission Companies (w/ Dr. Steven Rundle) - Theology of Business Institute?
Walmart Book Format: Paperback. Add to List. Add to Registry. Writers urge the church to help identify the essentials of Christian perspective on the societal, environmental and economic implications of globalization and to live accordingly. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
su:(poor OR poverty) AND (Christianity OR biblical OR church)
See our disclaimer. Globalization may be the most hotly debated issue surrounding poverty.
The benefits and costs of global economic integration are critical and complex. Is a globalized, free-market economy part of the solution to economic injustice or part of the problem? Are the international monetary systems pursuing policies that will reduce poverty or are they serving the interests of the wealthy? What do pro-poor policy reforms look like in the areas of trade and foreign investment?
- The Well-Timed Strategy: Managing the Business Cycle for Competitive Advantage (paperback)!
- Archives – Old Issues – The Association of Christian Economists!
- Serving God Globally | Baker Publishing Group.
- Debating the Good Society: A Quest to Bridge Americas Moral Divide (MIT Press).
What kinds of immigration restrictions or reforms are consistent with the Christian faith? Should development aid be awarded only to well-governed, democratic countries? Would unrestrained economic growth imply environmental destruction? Economic Justice assembles leading economists to debate these and other issues surrounding globalization's effects on the poor.